Terms and Conditions:
Please make sure to read the below Dos and Dont’s to ensure that the pictures you are sharing are eligible for the reward.
- Only submit a photograph of your own child or grandchild and you must be or have the approval of each of the submitted child’s parents and/or legal guardians.
- Pictures/Videos must show Lanalou products in use.
- Pictures/Videos must show TRUE products in use or the before and after results of using TRUE products.
- Pictures must be taken in good lighting.
- Pictures must be of high quality.
- Do not submit any photos/videos of your child you don’t want to be used on any of Lanalou or TRUE’s online platforms.
- Do not submit any naked photos/videos of your child. Make sure your child’s private body parts that are usually covered by underwear or bathing suits are totally covered in the photo/video you are sharing.
- Do not submit any photos/videos in which you are using emojis, icons, etc.. to cover your child’s private body parts.
- The photo/video must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- Do not submit any blurry or dimmed photos/videos.
- Do not submit any photos/videos that have text written on them.
- Do not submit any photos/videos that have been taken or filmed using any filters.
- Do not submit any photos/videos that include any type of emojis, icons, etc… that are covering your child’s face.
- Do not submit any photos/videos that include any other cosmetics or educational product brands other than Lanalou & TRUE.
By submitting a photo or video you agree that the photos or videos submitted can be used by Lanalou for advertising or marketing purposes on Lanalou’s website and Lanalou and TRUE’s Instagram and Facebook pages.
Lanalou, in its sole discretion, can disqualify or disregard any submission that does not meet or follow the terms and conditions stated above.