Also known as CX specialists, customer experience specialists provide potential and existing customers with exceptional services. They identify customer needs, respond to customer queries, and collaborate with internal departments to optimize customer services and brand awareness.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Collaborating with Web Developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Strong proficiency in Gsuite, Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field is preferred.